The simplest act of gratitude is a simple “thank you”. You can express it whenever you feel thankful for what you have or receive.
There are numerous resources on the internet covering gratitude tools.
List of things you are grateful for:
- 100 things you are grateful for
- find 3-5 things you are grateful for in the morning when you wake up, or before going to sleep.
Lists on this site may inspire you.
- You can keep journal and write about things you are grateful for. Write it every day or less frequent. Just enjoy this experience.
There are plenty of gratitude worksheets on the internet. You can start here.
Gratitude jar or box
- decorate a jar or box, write down things you are grateful for and put them in the box
- You can make gratitude tree
More internet resources:
- List of 22 gratitude tools
- Gratitude exercises worksheet with gratitude exercises.
- 13 Most Popular Gratitude Exercises & Activities
- Happy memories and gratitude
Read More →